Traditionally known as an Iced Jamaican Coffee Cocktail, our version, the Rude Boy, requires the best coffee beans in the world.
Those world class beans combined with a good Jamaican rum is what makes a Rude Boy different than other cocktails.
- 4 ounces chilled Gourmet Jamaican Flavored Rum Coffee or Jamaican Blue Mountain
- 1 ounce dark rum or Jamaican White Rum
- 1 ounce Tia Maria
- 3/4 ounce heavy cream
- Crushed Ice
- Prepare to make this popular Jamaican coffee cocktail by brewing 4 ounces of Peter’s Brew or Jamaican Blue Mountain. We recommend making your coffee brew dark and strong. It is a rude boy afterall. Allow coffee to cool and chill in the refrigerator.
- Add either dark rum or Jamaican white rum to the chilled coffee. Add the Tia Maria and heavy cream. Stir gently.
- Serve with ice in a glass. Top off with cream to your liking.
- Sit back and enjoy a taste of the Caribbean.
Share the Experience
Let us know if you have your own take on this classic iced coffee cocktail recipe.